Friday 14 August 2009

Internet woes


Bored kitty here!

We are all so dependent on internet these days that it is scary when you suddenly realise that your life has no meaning and you lose all purpose in life, when you suddenly you find yourself with no access to the wide catweb , and you suddenly realise that you are fiddling with your claws or fingers because we can't twitter or blog anymore. So sad, so terrific! I guess an intellectual and experienced pussykity like me should have a lot of things to do in such occasions like reading a good cat book, trying to find missing toys which haven't seen for months...(I wonder where that little grey toy mouse I used to carry around all the time might be...), looking around for hidden treats and left overs from breakfast-time, bother my humat till she gives me some attention, pester the other two lazy ones who wasting their life by sleeping for hours upon hours, etc, etc. Yes I know there are a lot of things that I could do if I can't get to the internet (same goes for my humats, reading would be a very good idea for them to make some use of these idle grey cells) but to be honest I do prefer instead the fun I get when trying to type my messages with my fat and fury paws and give some advice to other fellow pussykitties and their humats, when updating on twitter and generally be able to communicate with so many other pussykitties all over the world and to be aware of what's going on the feline and human world. Yes it is really furstrating when you can't have internet access especially at the lonely dark hours when humats and cats are all in the snoring land...I need to keep my purrself entertained and well informed...connect me meoowww pleaseee!

3 comments:

Confucius Cat said...

Soooooo true. It's bizarre how addicted I am to twitter and facebook. Loved visiting your blog.

Reese =^..^= said...

I agree!

Louche Tabby said...

....you have a very long neck....