Monday 16 August 2010

Not guilty...really

Trying to hide from shame and the other ginger pest!  

You know it's really easy to get blamed for things you haven't done...No matter how hard you can try to explain that you are innocent and everything was circumstantial...humits won't be believe you because they think they know everything...yes it can be frustrating trying to convince those stubborn humits that they are wrong and that they don't know everything after all...
You see I'm an indoor kitty...I've always being an indoor kitty and have never being outside other than the few dreadful occasions to that witch doctor, the torturer who humits call the vet...yeah right...I've got other names for him you know and none of them is that nice!
Anyway so yes I haven't being outside all my life and even with doors and windows open I still don't feel the urge to venture outside....I mean all these unfamiliar sounds, smells and constant noise...and even when it is hot it is a lot better inside and often I feel sorry for the kitties outside...especially Dora from next door who she sleep these days in a pile of old and dry garden weed and leaves...on the 'heap' as the humits call it...I mean that can't be comfortable and she always looks very keen to come inside and not so keen to go to her own home (with 2 other pesky kitties, 2 humits and a constant crying small thing that kinda looks like a small humit but it kind ain't...far too noise for starters..we can even hear in my home most days...very noisy...so noisy and annoying...can't blame Dora for not wanting to go home...).
So really I don't particularly want to go outside really but sometimes I get a bit curious, especially when I see my humits outside...if they are outside then it must be safe for a kitty like me to have a quick look...Apparently though humits don't think the same way (what's new here really...) so when they saw me outside this morning following them in the garden they freaked out big time...they thought that I was trying to escape or something..really now...I was only just sniffing and checking the world outside to make sure that it was safe for my humits to be outside on their own...and trying to figure out what is so special about going outside...not much really far too noisy and smelly as I was expected it to be which, on the other hand, doesn't explain really why humits are keen to go outside that often...
So in truth I was not at all interested in going outside, I was just looking...testing... so there was no reason for humits to get annoyed with me and to start checking for fleas and dirty paws and fur...paranoia...I was only outside for a few seconds...really now!
Well I've learned my lesson now...not going outside anymore...as outside makes you paranoid and crazy apparently looking at examples of humit behaviour...

1 comment:

caren gittleman said...

darn those "humits!" lol! My kitty doesn't want to venture out either!

Cat Chat http://opcatchat.blogspot.com