Tuesday 22 March 2011

Spring is here grr!

See humits? Lots cuter than all these outdoors birdies or animalz! 


Really I'm not a grumpy kitty, at least not as bad as my humits are who seem to complain all the time about everything...and when I say everything I mean EVERYTHING!! But I guess they can't help themselves, they are humits after all and there are a lot of things in the humit world that any humit can complain about...really I don't feel jealous of these humits as their world really stinks at times (although their food can be great most of the times...one of the best things I guess). Anyway as I said before I'm not like my humits I don't moan all the time (besides I tend to snooze most of it anyway...) but at times there are things that they do seem to annoy me...a lot.
One of these things is this change of the weather who are having now...you know changing from cold and gloomy to bright, sunny and warmer...I don't like it because it brings a lot of bad things...for example...my garden is now occupied constantly by the next door pesky kitties who enjoying coming to our garden and trying to catch our birdies...what the poor birdies have done to them anyway...they are cute and pretty to watch when they go to the feeders... Now because of these pesky uninvited kitties they have stopped coming...grrr! To top it up pesky Dora and the fat other one (see I'm not the only fat one now...plus we have Pickles in the courtyard too who looks very similar to me in size and colours...she is even fatter then me apparently, he he) like sitting outside the patio door hoping to get inside (yeah right not likely) and hide my outside view...I'm trying to scare them off but they don't pay any notice...humits are not any help either as every time they see them they keep saying: 'ahh so cute both of them...they are trying to touch!' No silly humits can't you see I'm trying to scare them off and you are not helping!
The other thing that annoys me this time of the year is the fact that humits tend to spend a lot of time outside...going on what they call walkies because it is really nice now and they can see more birdies and other animalz that way..Really they don't need to see more birdies there are plenty in our garden or any other animalz for that matter as they can watch them on telly if they really want to...And then there is poor me who don't seem to take into serious consideration (not the other two, don't care about the other two really) as their outdoors venture has a knock effect on the full attention time I'm getting...They could easily spend more quality time with me indoors instead of wasting their time outdoors on wild kitties chase...they can even try to motivate me to be a bit more nicer to them by giving me a few more extra treats ...so there! Spring sucks I say! Meoww!

No comments: