Monday 14 March 2011

Those sneaky, pesky humits!

So annoyed with humits I'm ignoring them...talk to my back humits!   

You know I generally like humits...they do serve a purrrpose and they are good as kitty staff goes most of the times that is...they give you food (I admit not always at the right times when you are hungry and want food or they always give you the right food as they do have poor taste when it comes to kitty food as they always go for their 'healthy choice....yuck!), they can clean litter boxes, they can pet, stroke and scratch you in places which are hard to reach with claws and teeth and of course they are warm and comfy when you want to snooze on them...But sometimes they can be so sneaky and devious...it's unbelievable!
I mean they can trick you and then they'll do terrible things to you without any warning...one minute they are nice and very friendly to you the next the cut, brush, clean, or give you horrible tasting stuff which they call medication...yuck!
So earlier today I was tricked and betrayed by what I once used to believe as my trusted humits...so sneaky..so devious! I should have started suspecting the humit2 that he was up to something when for the first time for ages he decided to give me a little treat and I should have kept an eye and a claw and teeth to the other humit when she was supposedly petting me while at the same she was holding that evil instrument of torture...the dreaded scissors...Expressions of 'give her a treat when I tell you''' and 'make it last' should have alerted me in the first place for the massacre that followed...You see I was tricked and got really excited with that new tasty treat they got me (yummy!) and wasn't pay much attention to what humit1 was doing...I was only watching humit2's hands to see when the next treat was coming so I didn't pay much attention to the other humit and to she was actually doing with her hands...I've only realised that a massacre was taking place while I was enjoying my treats when I first saw the pile of my precious fur in the bin basket...all that precious matted fur had gone...forever...now I'm so much lighter and thinner it seems..thanks to those sneaky, pesky humits!...Never again I would be tricked that way and I'll take my revenge soon...by my claws and teeth!...What humit? A nice little treat for me? I'm coming...meooow!

No comments: