Tuesday 15 December 2009

When next door kitties taking the p**s!!


No, no she doesn't look cute!

You know it has being a while since I've written anything in my blog....the reason being that I'm after all a very very busy kitty with little time to spare...well, OK, perhaps because my humat is far too busy herself and she doesn't let me use her laptop (although she has two...) for socializing, which is really unfair as she now can even type from her phone if she is on the go....there is time for everything you know I keep telling her but she doesn't seem to listen...hmmm humats!

Anyway today since I've got the chance I've decided that I should put down in humat words some of my thoughts...For the past few days next door's cat, Dora is taking a lot of liberties and she is keep coming and staying indoors...she is using my home like her own home and I don't like it a bit. My humats say that she is really pretty and they feel sorry for her when she stands outside in the garden with her paw at the back door's glass but I don't purrsonally fall for such cunningness or cuteness....You see I know that it is all an act, a good trick, a very well planned and executed plan to make my humats fell to her little trap by feeling sorry for her and not only feed her but also allow her to come indoors and spend hours snoozing on the sofa or even on the big chair and sometimes in my boxes....this will not do...She has her own home which she might share with two other cats (like I do actually) and two humats (like I also do, my servants) and a tiny humat who makes a lot of crying noise (worse than a kitten which thankfully I don't have into my home....hmmm I can now start understanding the reason...) ...Anyway this is not a good excuse for her to want to spend a lot of time in my home and to get lots of attention from my humat....I don't mind her eating what my humats are giving her (as long as of course they don't give her part of my food, she can have the other two's food ...see if I care...) but I don't want her to keep coming in even if it is raining or snowing outside or even if she is only sitting and sleeping in Choo's favourite chair....it is a matter of principle you see...this is my home not hers.

Having say that I'm not sure on the other hand what I can do to convince my humats to stop her from coming in (the moment the back door opens she is inside faster than the speed of light...no time to even try to stop her) but you can be assure that I'm working on it...on my own cunning plan and soon I will be able to convince them not to let her in anymore and that cute feel sorry for me look will stop working on them...very soon! Meooowww!


No comments: