Tuesday 22 December 2009

Christmas thoughts


Today I'm going to debate whether I like this humat Christmas holiday period or not...I'm not quite sure yet whether I like it or strongly dislike it...I know it is a humat holiday and humats tend to go crazy and overdoing things over these days but I'm not quite sure yet if it this is actually a really a good time for us, kitties too!

I mean on one hand there is a lot of food around which we can also share and being very 'jolly' as humats will make cakes, sweets and dinners in huge amounts and portions like they are going to feed a humat army or the entire country's cat population but on the other hand they tend to spend too much time ignoring us and making the house cat unfriendly and coming up with new house rules and stopping us from doing things that we will normally do any other time of the year... 

For example trees indoors it is not always a good idea as it might at first appears as the tree is not cat friendly either, very prickly and not ideal scratching post and then there is its decoration which humats don't want you to play with along or even look at, along with those lights which they turn to make the humats freak out every time we go near to have a look..

The only words I can keep hearing the past few days since the indoors tree appeared are: 'xoo or shoo (depending on your origin), stay away,' and 'don't go there' , 'bad kitty!', etc. I mean I don't try to do anything else than what I would normally do under the same circumstances...being a kitty who has to be in control of her entire house!

So as you see I'm not quite sure yet whether I like or not Christmas, maybe they should at least change its name to something more appropriate to include us, kitties, in the festive celebrations I don't know something in the terms of Meoowwtide or Purrsmas and a Happy Meow Year....well I think you are getting the idea....

Anyway back to whether I like Christmas or not...you see despite all these new rules that humats are inventing for the period of Purr(x)mas at the same time there is the positive side of all this fuss...all these available at paw's reach food that makes my belly sing and which seem to influence my decision in favour of this strange humat holiday....You see all this cooking and baking makes the house smells soooo nice and makes my belly very very happy...yeap I definitely like Xmas and that's a final decision...now if only I could make that tree area more cat friendly...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.ehx.com/member/277168/
OMFG it JUST took me 25 minutes just to load up yahoo answers. My computer is REALLT slow now [laptop] Here are the things i used. Regardless its still slow. 1. Malwarebytes - Used that and no malicious items were found 2. AVG Free 9.0 - Scanned today [also updated] and no infections found 3. Disk Defragement - I did that today but still slow 4. CCleaner - Cleaned registry, yet it is still slow 5. Cookies and Squlite files - delete those everyday, yet my computer is still slow 6. Avast - Scanned for viruses and non were found, yet my computer STILL goes slow. its not my specs or anything. Even when i play games [there are no games on here] it laggs and my specs are above recommendation. When i exit game, computer goes ******* slow as hell so i know its not my specs. Any idea whats making my computer slow as hell. There are no viruses, Files, Programs on my computer that would cause this.