Tuesday 14 February 2012

I thought I'd be nice to humits for once...

You see I'm the one and only purrfect kitty in the house!

OK being today that is, humits Valentine day or something (don't really understand it why they have to be especially nice and eat a lots of pawcolate only one day of the year anyway) I've decided that I can be nice to them for at least one day.
Well they are not very intelligent really but at least they do try most of times to be nice and kind to me...in their own strange ways I guess.
So today I'll make an exception and I won't complain (much) about their inabilities to purrform their duties properly (especially when it comes to feeding, giving me attention and playing with me when I want to and NOT when they want to instead!). Instead I'll point out some of the peculiarities and strange behaviours that the other two kitties that live with me are often showing...
I mean when it comes to Choo Choo, hee, hee that half ginger pest....he is so weird that makes me feel embarrassed calling him a kitty, seriously it gives us kitties a real bad name...hee, hee, hee...he's so strange though even humits have noticed.
Basically among other peculiarities he has also a weird way of eating his food...he's very spoiled and lazy of course...he defines in humits dictionaries the word lazy, the purrfect example he is...he'll even eat while he sits down...he can't be asked to get up to eat...that lazy good for nothing kitty. He also tends to sleep on his food, using it often as pillow and more than often he will dip his tail in the plate with the food, leaving there to soak and then he will actually eat or lick it off from his tail...I mean how strange is this...you don't dip your tail in food, it's not a humit biscuit you know to dip...strange kitty, very strange kitty...
Silly Choo he would snooze anywhere where there's food!

As for the other one, princess Ripley she is such a snob that it's so unbelievable and very annoying...don't touch my food this, don't go near my box or my sofa that, etc...sooo fussy.
Boy humits must be real glad that I at least have me, the purrfect kitty to live with otherwise who knows how they will have copied these two weirdos only! Silly and strange kitties indeed!


No comments: