Friday 3 February 2012

I don't want to sound like a humit but I don't seem to like lots of things....

I'm turning my back on humits and their silly ideas of even a remote resemblance with them, ha!

Well somedays it's good I guess to moan a little (like humits do all the time...) to get it out of your system! I mean life sometimes goes really against you and things don't go according to your purrfect plan! I'm not sure why this is the case but I guess it is what humits call life...unexpected things do happen, for example when you're expecting your dinner and it never arrives on time cause humit is too busy to bring your dinner when she is supposed to doing other unimportant things instead...grrr!
Anyway, today I thought I will complain about humits a bit...(no I don't complain about humits ALL THE TIME! Although they are at times almost impossible to live with...but being a tolerating and patience kitty I can forgive them for their impurrfections!).
Sometimes humits can be really mean and destructive...I mean yesterday this humit came next door and he chopped all the trees there, four nice big trees which attracted a lot of birdies all year round. I mean what those trees had ever done to the humit? Everybody knows that trees are good along with the other plants as they provide oxygen and they are primary producers which means that everybody depends on them, kitties, other animals and of course silly humits. My humits said that they were probably blocking the view or something...silly excuse to cut down a tree...oh those humits never learn it seems and they keep destroying the planet...till one day....
To make things worse today I saw photos of kitties on the internet wearing slices of bread...why? Humit said that some silly humits had too much time on their hands and they thought that humiliating their kitties was funny....funny how I ask?

Really and then you hear silly things like the stuff my humit writes these days or researches that us kitties have started looking and behaving a lot like humits...we're becoming cathumits or something, having similar personalities and often behaviour...all lies...Seriously though I do hope that's not true and we don't turn up looking like those silly breeds of humit made doggies I saw in the news again today...that will be a huge CATastrophe! I must keep telling myself I'm different, I'm not like my humit, I'm a Kitty, I'm a Kitty! Now where's that humit with my dinner, she's late again it seems...I'm not a very patient kitty you know...

No comments: