Thursday 23 July 2009

Introductions


Hi there humans!
I'm Sheng Chi the cat and I'm taking over from my human on this blog business...as I help my human to give advice to other humans about their cats' behaviour I thought that I qualified for this job...to blog I mean! Of course I need to get used to this thing that you humans call keyboard and typing...tricky when you have paws and not hands with a lot of fur on them too!
The idea is to give a daily personal account on what us cats are up to every day and thinking so you humans can understand us better. This is not any form of anthropomorphising, simply seeing things our way...
I'll try to blog regularly but for more frequent updates you can catch me on twitter...
At the moment my main issue is the current litter used in our home...paper pellets...apparently they are environmentally frienldy, more absorbent, less smelly and not very messy...this is where I have an issue with.. I liked the previous litter used (wood pellets) because it was rather messy and used to got stuck in my paws and fur and carried all over the house...he, he! Not such fun anymore it seems! Oh well I must found another way to amuse myself...

No comments: